I get asked all the time about how to create a big wavy hairstyle. In this video blog post, I will demonstrate how in 7 minutes!
- Start with clean and dry hair.
- Spray thermal spray on ends of hair to protect them from the heat.
- Divide your hair into sections.
- For each section, using a 1 inch diameter curling iron, wrap hair vertically leaving a small section of hair at the end. I like to do this so that the ends aren’t curled under.
- Pull the curling iron out and you should have a nice, spiral curl.
- Once all the curls are in, spray Wax blast for texture to break up the curls.
- Voile! Nice, soft curls.
- Posted by admin
- On July 9, 2014
- 0 Comments