Shampooing…seems easy enough, but are you doing it right? Here are the steps to help you remove oil and grime through proper shampooing, conditioning and rinsing.
- You don’t have to shampoo everyday! Sometimes, second-day hair works better and cuts down on heat styling.
- Soak your hair, and rub a dime to quarter size dollop of shampoo between your hands to build a good lather.
- Using the pads of your fingers, massage the shampoo into your scalp.
- Really massage the scalp to stimulate the blood flow, then you work the lather down to the ends of your hair.
- When you rinse, make sure to rinse all the shampoo from your hair so it leaves no residue. If you don’t wash your hair every day, you may need to shampoo more than once.
- Next, use conditioner. People with fine hair should use only a small amount of conditioner on the ends. Using a wide tooth-comb, comb the conditioner through the hair from the scalp. Doing this will condition your hair, without weighing it down.
- Leave conditioner in for 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse with cooler water.
- Comb through your hair one last time with the wide-tooth comb.
- Posted by admin
- On September 9, 2014
- 0 Comments